Clarity Should Come With Comfort
Contact lenses provide clear, crisp vision—it’s our job to help your eyes feel comfortable as well. We offer contact lens exams and fittings to help you find the perfect lenses for your eyes.
Contact lenses are medical devices, and you should only wear them after an optometrist has assessed your eyes. It’s important to treat anything that sits on the eyes’ surface with care and to be properly fitted by a doctor.
If you’re a first-time user of contact lenses, we will provide you with hygiene advice and all the training you need to insert and remove your contact lenses safely and easily.
You’ll also need an exam and special fitting—book yours today!Request Appointment
Extra Exam Steps Help Find Your Fit
A contact lens prescription differs from your regular eyewear prescription. After all, contact lenses sit directly on the cornea.
We may also use corneal topography to inspect the surface of your cornea, and determine the type of lens that will provide the best vision.
When you book a contact lens exam, we will also evaluate your overall eye health to determine which lenses are best for your eyes.
Book your contact lens exam to find your perfect fit today.Request Appointment
Caring for Contacts
Contact lenses sit directly on the cornea, so you’ll need to follow your optometrist’s instructions carefully to preserve your eye health. Serious infections can be associated with contact lens wear, so hygiene is of the utmost importance.
You can prevent infections by doing the following:
- Removing your lenses before you go to sleep
- Booking annual, comprehensive eye exams to check that your eyes are still tolerating your contacts well
- Avoiding showers, hot tubs, and swimming while wearing contact lenses
- Replacing and caring for your lenses by following your optometrist’s instructions
- Only cleaning your contacts with contact lens solution—never tap water
- Washing your hands with soap and water and drying them thoroughly before inserting or removing contact lenses
Exams Are Essential
If you’re a regular contact lens wearer, it’s important to come for annual eye exams to confirm your eyes tolerate the lenses well. But, if you experience any discomfort while wearing your contacts, don’t wait until your exam time comes up on the calendar.
Many people who experience discomfort give up on wearing lenses without looking for an alternative. Dry eye is a common reason for people to go back to glasses. But, we can help you find another style of lens or a dry eye treatment to keep you in contact lenses.
Regular exams are also important for keeping your prescription up-to-date and your vision sharp. If you have a current prescription and just need a refill, you can order your contact lenses online or come in and see us!Request Appointment
Our Williamsburg Location
Find us in Monticello Marketplace strip mall. Plenty of free parking is available in the large lot.
- 4640 Monticello Ave., #8A
- Williamsburg, VA 23188
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed